Our Vehicle Repair Services at Matthey Automotive
Our A.S.E. Certified Auto Mechanics are well-equipped to handle all of
your auto repair needs. For your convenience, we offer all of the
following car and truck repair solutions:
Personal & Fleet Vehicle Solutions:
- Oil Changes
- Tune-up Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service
- Tires & Alignments
- New Jersey State Inspections & Re-Inspections
- Emission Repair
- Complete Engine Service & Repair
- Diesel Engine Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance on Foreign & Domestic vehicles
- Brake Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Alternative Fuel Service & Repair
Your hassle-free repair experience begins the moment you choose Matthey
Automotive. Our friendly and courteous team will help you select
the most convenient time for your car or truck service. We are open
Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm and we are available by appointment on
For your convenience, we offer pick-up and drop-off service for all of
our customers. If you need to be dropped at the PATCO station or
nearby work place, we have someone available to make sure you make it to
work on time.
Auto technicians say the key to keeping vehicles running well-today and
down the road-is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when
it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics.
A recent survey
by the Car Care Council found:
- 38% of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 54% had low tire pressure.
- 28% had inadequate cooling protection.
- 19% percent needed new belts.
- 16% had dirty air filters.
- 10% had low or contaminated brake fluid.
For your convenience, the Car Care Council developed a Service Interval
Schedule to help you keep track of regular maintenance. Most of the
checks and services described here can be done at little or no cost.
Best of all, they are quick and easy to do.